20th June 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

How to do engineering after passing 12th this year? I want to appear for GRE exam

nw i m passed out 12th examinatin 2012.....nw i"m decide the engineering for my carrier....so as a practise i have appear for the gre exam

26th August 2012, 12:14 AM
anchitsuri2006
Member+

Default Re: How to do engineering after passing 12th this year? I want to appear for GRE exam

Hi,

No,for Engineering you need to give Engineering entrance like IIT JEE,AIEEE,MHT-CET,ComedK etc.Through these exams you get into Engineering colleges.
GRE-Graduate Record Examination-this can be given by students who have completed their Engineering & need to do a postgraduate course in their respective field abroad.

Best of Luck.
30th August 2012, 04:02 PM
shadab879

Default Re: How to do engineering after passing 12th this year? I want to appear for GRE exam

Hello,
To join an engineering college, you have to appear for engineering entrance exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE and various entrance exams organised by state boards like COMED K, WBJEE, MH-CET, etc. If you clear any of these exams with good rank then you are eligible to get admission in engineering college. To study post graduate course in abroad, one has to appear for Graduate Record Examination(GRE). So for studying in India, you dont need to appear for GRE.
Best of Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?