10th November 2012, 05:44 PM
s.partha sarathi reddy

How to do M.A economics in University of Delhi

sir,this is s.partha sarathi reddy,present iam pursuing my undergraduation(b.com).final year(2012-2013).i wanted to know about fee structure&entrence for m.a economics in delhi.so i request you to send me the details.thanks sir.

18th June 2013, 08:08 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do M.A economics in University of Delhi

hai S.Partha Sarathi Reddy,

As my per knowledge am giving more information about the M.A Economics in university of Delhi.So see the details

MA Economics:

Course Duration: 2 years- Full time with two semester per Year(Summer Semester and Winter Semester)

Intake/Seats: 150

Eligibility Criteria/Entry Requirements:

For Indian Universities(General category) students:

1.B.A(Hons) Economics of the University of Delhi with 50% or more marks in the aggregate.

2.B.A(Hons)/B.Sc(Hons)Economics of any other Indian University recognized by the University of Delhi with 50% or more marks in the Agreegate.
Economics degree includes courses other than Economics, the course shall be treated as an Honours course only if it contains at least 55% marks of the total marks in respect of papers in economics.

3.Candidate should be first Class with 60% or more marks in Graduate/Post-graduate degree in any other subject from the University of Delhi or any Indian University recognized by the University of Delhi.

Admission Process:

Admission based on an Entrance Test.The Entrance Test will be conducted by the Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics.

The application form for the entrance test will be made available generally during the month of May.The last date for submitting the application from along with examination Fee DD will be June.

Entrance Test Details:

This exam is conducted by Department of Economics,Delhi School of Economirs campus.

Duration: 3 hour's

All Candidates are advised to report to the Delhi School of Economics at 9.00 a.m.

**Entrance test comprises of multiple choice questions and short analytical questions.

**The candidates are expected to have some familiarity with current economic problems with reference to Indian Economy and knowledge of mathematical and statistical tools.

Entrance Test Registration Procedure:

Applicants are required to submit the attached registration form complete in all respects along with attested copies of the following certificates:

1.High School/Higher Secondary/S.S.C Examination for age verification.

2.Mark-sheet of the last qualifying examination or, if that result is awaited, certificate from the institution to that effect.

3.Certificate from a competent authority for those belonging to SC, ST, OBC or physically handicapped, wherever applicable.

4.Entitlement card from the record officer if concession admissible to children/widows of officers/jawans of the armed forces killed/disabled in action is sought.

all the best...for your future....

regards....santhosh..........
14th October 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for admission under sports quota?
31st March 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

When is the last date of submission of entrance test form for MA eco honours in DU???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?