25th June 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Merchant Navy after doing 12th with commerce stream?

I am doing 12th with commerce stream how to get admission in merchant neavy in which month admission start any entrance exm.

10th July 2012, 10:37 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Merchant Navy after doing 12th with commerce stream?

It is not possible for you to join merchant navy with a commerce background. Only candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Maths in 12th standard can apply for the stream. Also they can apply only if they have secured at least 60% in these subjects. Selection will be based on the entrance exam conducted by IIT generally. So you need to think of alternative career options.
26th July 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Merchant Navy after doing 12th with commerce stream?

how to apply for imu......and when forms r out.....
18th August 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

after passing 12th from commerce stream can i get admission in merchant navy
30th August 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in merchant navy.
i am currently studying in 2
what are the entrance exams for it?
16th September 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I am doing non- medical and i am in 11th standatrd. how will i came to know about entrance exam of navy and IIT?? IT is neccesary to pass IIT exam?
16th September 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I am doing non- medical and i am in 11th standatrd. how will i came to know about entrance exam of navy and IIT?? IT is neccesary to pass IIT exam?
2nd December 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

how much rank is required in iit for selection?
5th December 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I AM NOT SCIENCE STUDENT I AM COMMERCE STUDENT - I AM 11 STUDENT MERE SUBJECT ME MATHS NAHI HE BUT IT HE SO I WILL I CANE TO KNOW ABOUT EXTRANCE EXAM OF NAVY AND IIT ?? IT IS NECCESARY TO PASS IIT EXAM ? & HOW MUCH RANK IS REQUIRED IN IIT SELECTION ? & HOW CAN I GET IN ADDIMISION IN MERCHANT NAVY ? & HOW TI APPIY FOR IMU .....AND WHEN FROMS ARE OUT.... ?
5th December 2012, 08:26 PM
LUCKY 4

HELLO FRIEND

I think not possible for you to join merchant navy with a commerce background. Only candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Maths

in 12th standard can apply for the stream. Also they can apply only if they have secured at least 60% in these subjects. Selection will be based on

the entrance exam conducted by IIT generally. So you need to think of alternative career options.

GOOD LUCK c!!!!!!()()
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?