8th November 2012, 08:00 PM
kgadikgopa

How to get a job in civil engineering?

Can u pls help me find a job in civil engineering? i have N4 certificate nd training

Related Questions:
  1. How to get civil engineering job after passing degree in civil engineering?
  2. How to apply for Civil Engineering job in Dubai?
  3. How can I get a government job after passing B.E Civil Engineering? Which exams are conducted for civil engineering?
  4. Can I get a teaching job after passing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. For which courses can I apply after completing 12th with Biology
  6. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  7. How to prepare for government job in civil engineering?
  8. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Detailed information about recruitment in TTD for Diploma holder in Civil Engineering?
  10. What are the job opportunities for me in Civil Engineering?
  11. Which is the most demanding engineering branch nowadays? I have completed M.A B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  12. USA civil engineering job are avilable or not for Indian people without citizenship of USA?
  13. Is there any job that I can go for which is related to Civil Engineering? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Civil student
  14. Is Karnataka University approved by AICTE? I am a diploma engineering in Civil Engineering
  15. Can I get a good job after doing AMIE Civil Engineering?
  16. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  17. How can I get a job after completing B.E civil engineering?
  18. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
10th May 2013, 12:48 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgadikgopa View Post
Can u pls help me find a job in civil engineering? i have N4 certificate nd training
Dear Aspirant,

IF you are in the 3rd year then it is the right time for getting a internship in a good company.

Then you can get a industry experience from that company itself.

They see for the employability skills in you and how well you work on it.

They check your confidence and etc while working and delivering the result.

The advantage of getting the intern in the top companies is if you do a good job in that intern period then you may have a chance of getting the job there itself.

So get into any internship program and the chance of getting job is less but the important thing is you get a industry real time experience out of it.

That will be very helpful.Can be used in many ways to get a good job.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?