25th January 2017, 12:23 PM
hpmcj

What is the correct age of a Child to join Pre KG? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?

Respected Sir, My child is 2 years old and I want to admit him to Pre KG but I don't know what is the correct age so can you tell me what is the correct age of a Child to join Pre KG? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

27th January 2017, 04:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the correct age of a Child to join Pre KG? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?

The minimum age required for the child to take admission in Pre KG is 2 years 6 months. Since, your child is 2 years old, you need to wait more 6 months to join your child in Pre KG. No specific eligibility criteria is required to take admission in Pre KG as your child is just stepping into education.
21st May 2017, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the correct age of a Child to join Pre KG? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?

My baby age 2 year 8 month completed.I am confused witch kg join know? Please answer soon as possible sir
3rd January 2018, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

My child is 4years 3months now he is in LKG whether this is the right age and class for my child pls reply sir
2nd April 2018, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

My child age is 3 years 4 months school administration asking me to get his admission in pre kg what should i do please suggest me.
28th October 2018, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have joined my daughter in school at the age of 2.6. who ever are there in the class they are elder than her. So, she is not comfortable with them. I am worrying about her whether I have joined at the correct age r not
5th February 2019, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, My child is 3 years 1 month(DOB: 12/02/2016). The all school admins saying about the age criteria is from 2 years 6 months to 3 years child eligible for PRE KG. Also there is not available LKG seats.

Last year my child is 2 years 1 month old. that time also he is refused to PRE KG. What to do ?
18th July 2019, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for playschool children
30th October 2019, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

My son is 2.6 can be able to join in school
2nd December 2019, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

My daughter DOB 16OCT 2017, is she eligible for 2020 pre kg class.
13th December 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my daughter born on 20 Feb 2015 now she is studying ukg next year she is eligible for 1st standard in Cbse ?
14th December 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

My daughter dob is Jan 27 2018, whether she is eligible for prekg admission in 2020
18th January 2020, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

My son will be 4 yr 11 month as on 31 march 2020 will be eligible for Ist class or not ??
26th January 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

My son dob is 8/6/2016,whether he is eligible class for admission. In 2020 sir
9th February 2020, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir my daughter is 2 year 5 month. Whether she is eligible for pre.k.g
26th February 2020, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

My daughter dob is APR 12 2017, whether she is eligible for LKG admission in 2020 in Tamilnadu school?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?