9th January 2011, 09:11 PM
ashwinrpillai

How to join Merchant Navy after 10+2 (75%) with Rashtrapaty and Rajyapal Puraskar in Scout?

sir,
Iam passed 10+2 with more than 75 percent marks
i like to join merchant navy? and iam a rashtrapathy,rajyapuraskar scout sir.
how can i join sir?

17th January 2011, 10:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after 10+2 (75%) with Rashtrapaty and Rajyapal Puraskar in Scout?

Since you have completed 12th standard with a good score you are eligible for joining Merchant Navy. For this you also need to appear for an entrance exam based on the institute you plan to join. Only on clearing this test will you be able to go in for Pre-Sea training. After the pre-sea training you are eligible for joining ship. It is important that you be physically fit as there will physical fitness test too.
4th March 2011, 12:18 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after 10+2 (75%) with Rashtrapaty and Rajyapal Puraskar in Scout?

Hello........It is really great that you have done so well in scouts acheiving prizes and along with that getting 75% but unfortunately these prizes won't help you too much in merchant navy.
Your score should be more than 55% in PCM and 50% in english.You should also fill the form of IMU because that is the basic requirement in most of the companies along with their own exam.Keep visiting www.jobships.com regularly for checking the notifications also keep an eye on the newspaper.Right now you can apply for American Eagle Tankers.you can contact them on 044 42009910 and www.aet-tankers.com.
Send your biodata to all the shipping companies in which you are interested.They'll contact you when you would be needed.
ALL THE BEST
14th May 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after 10 2 (75%) with Rashtrapaty and Rajyapal Puraskar in Scout?

I have passed 12 2(commerce) can I join murchand navy
6th June 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after 10 2 (75%) with Rashtrapaty and Rajyapal Puraskar in Scout?

how to join marchent navy?i have passed 2 with 85% marks and 82% in pcm.
13th July 2011, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pursuing my b.tech in electronics and communication. Now I am in 2nd year. I would kindly like to know wether i can join merchant navy after completing my b.tech.
10th October 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I am sourabh got 85.60% in commerce stream can I join merchant navy plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me I am very helpless...............................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?