15th March 2013, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

How to join Merchant Navy at an age of 33? I have done diploma in automobile engineering

Is it possible to join mechant navy at the age of 33? I have a diploma in Automoblile engineering. Please advise.

Related Questions:
5th April 2014, 02:27 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy at an age of 33? I have done diploma in automobile engineering

Age will be an issue for getting an entry in merchant navy as age limit is 25. The graduate degree in Nautical Science or the Marine Engineering opens avenue in Merchant Navy. Minimum you need to complete class 12th with PCM. There is a age limit of 20 years to both unmarried male as well as female candidates and another five years relaxation is provided to SC/ST. In case of direct entry, candidates should complete class 12 with PCM. For the B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Technology, Cadet/ Fifth Engineer/ Junior Engineer posts are open.
8th March 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy at an age of 33? I have done diploma in automobile engineering

I am 33 years and have graduated from Hyderabad with chemistry, biochemistry and chemistry can I apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?