23rd January 2011, 01:29 PM
papay_soug

How much is the pay package for Management Trainee of Scheduled Co-op Bank in a Metro City?

Can anyone tell me what is the pay package for Management Trainee of a Scheduled Co-op Bank in a metro city.

20th March 2011, 12:07 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How much is the pay package for Management Trainee of Scheduled Co-op Bank in a Metro City?

Quote:
Originally Posted by papay_soug View Post
Can anyone tell me what is the pay package for Management Trainee of a Scheduled Co-op Bank in a metro city.

Dear friend yes you can apply in BANK job in metro city .................

because nowadays all bank give the application for vacant seat .........

in metro city bank job is very good nowadays and they give very good salary and give more facility...........

that's in these days bank job is very famous and all bank try to fill the seat ..............

that's why ome days before Union bank P.O,AND Clerk post invited.........
And package is enough for life spend............

approx rs.25,000-rs.50,000.............

this is also depend on which post you have done apply.........
25th July 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the pay package for Management Trainee of Scheduled Co-op Bank in a Metro City?

can i knw what is the job of a mgt trainee in a co op bank?
2nd July 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the pay package for Management Trainee of Scheduled Co-op Bank in a Metro City?

what would be the salary for a management trainee in a marketing company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?