27th December 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage of marks are required in 12th commerce?

what percent marks in 12th commerce in all subject. ....plz tell me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th class to join CA?
  2. Mass communication after 12 with commerce stream? Minimum marks and subjects required? Colleges in India?
  3. BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  5. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  6. Can I do IPS after passing 12th with commerce? Which degree do I have to obtain after 12th? Maximum marks required in 12th?
  7. Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges?
  8. How much percentage is required in class 12th to enter in law? I am a commerce student of class 12th
  9. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  10. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  11. Marks required in 12th for admission to Law? Name of colleges?
  12. Details regarding the admission in AMU for 12th pass commerce stream student? Percentage required for admission?
  13. Can I join CA after completing B.Com?
  14. How much percentage is required in 12th to apply for MPSC exam? I have passed 12th commerce with 51%
  15. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  16. Can i do interior designing course with commerce stream? How much percentage is required in 12th?
  17. What's percentage of 12th std is required in campus placement? I've secured 51% marks in 12th
  18. Percentage required in commerce stream to sit for UPSC exams?
21st April 2015, 07:33 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much percentage of marks are required in 12th commerce?

It seems that you have asked your question in wrong manner you want to ask something other things regarding the marks in the 12th standard but you ask simply that how much percentage of marks is required in the 12th commerce so i can not tell you exactly because if you are asking for it to get admission in further study then you have to put that here so please mention everything that for what purpose you are asking this question.

But now i would like to say that the percentage of marks that you can got is best to you because in this time of hard competition there is even 70% marks are less to get the admission in some courses.

But still if you want to get admission in B.com after the 12th commerce then you have gain the minimum of 75% marks as now the percentage in collages in going so high but if you want to get the admission in C.A. or any another course then you should work with 50% marks as here you have to first qualify in entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?