31st March 2017, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in my each semester of Civil Engineering to get a job in PWD? Do the marks scored in each semester play a vital role in eligibility criteria?

Respected Sir, I am a Civil Engineering student and I am in the 2nd year of the course, After completing Civil Engineering I want to get a job in PWD so I want to know how much should I score in my each semester of Civil Engineering to get a job in PWD? Do the marks scored in each semester play a vital role in eligibility criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

30th April 2017, 09:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in my each semester of Civil Engineering to get a job in PWD? Do the marks scored in each semester play a vital role in eligibility criteria?

PWD stands for Public Works Department. State government conducts entrance examination for recruitment of candidates from various disciplines of engineering. The minimum percentage of marks is 65% in bachelor's degree in engineering to apply for PWD entrance exam.

In some states, GATE top rankers are give chance to directly appear for interview but they must have minimum percentage requirement. You should score 65% marks or more in each semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?