6th March 2012, 11:11 PM
ashish badboy

How should I prepare for SP entrance exam? Syllabus for the exam?

I m Ashish Ranjan. And i m in 12th standard i want to become a S.P after complete my Graduation. Sir,i want ur help to know,about the procedure and the syllabus for the entrance exam of S.P? And also want to know about the tips for medical examination? PLEASE SIR SEND ME THE ANSWER OF THESE FEW QUESTION. THANK U SIR. Send the answer at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of JTO entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  2. Syllabus for IISC Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  3. What is the most effecting way to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of JNU? What is the syllabus for the same? Books to be referred?
  4. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  5. How can I prepare to crack JNU PhD entrance exam? Computer Science syllabus for preparation? -- [New]
  6. Which is the best Entrance Exam that I can give to get a Job in ISRO after completion of BE in ECE? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  7. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? How many exams it has? What is the pattern of the exam? Syllabus for the same?
  8. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? Duration and syllabus of it?
  9. How to prepare for PG in Advertising and PR entrance exam in IIMC? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to prepare for SRFTI entrance exam? Syllabus and previous year question papers of SRFTI exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What syllabus to prepare for IIT Entrance Exam for M.Tech in CSE? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  12. Syllabus to prepare for the entrance exam of ISRO assistant post?
  13. How to prepare for IIT JEE? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?
  14. How to prepare for TRB entrance exam? What is the syllabus for Maths?
  15. Is there any entrance exam to do MBA from Satya Sai University? What is the syllabus to prepare?
  16. Syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of VIT? Books to be referred for the exam?
  17. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for B.Com course of JMI? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  18. Am I eligible for GATE Exam after completion of B.Sc with Chemistry? How to prepare for the Exam and Syllabus for the Exam?
13th December 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for SP entrance exam? Syllabus for the exam?

Good Morning Sir, I'm Nitesh Krishna. And I m student of BA part1 I want to become a SP after completing my graduation.Sir, I want your help to show me right path , about the procedure and the syllabus for the enterance exam of SP? And also wants know about tips for medical examination? Please sir send me the Answer of these few question. Thank u sir. Send the answer at ([email protected]
13th December 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I am shreya kumari. I am a student of degree 2nd year and I want to become sp but I don't know how can I prepared for this examination. So please advise me and give me answer for this few questions. Thank you ([email protected] )
12th January 2017, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Hlo sir i'm pranshu kumar yadav. I'm student of BA 1 year and l want to become sp but i don't know how can I prepared for this examination. So please advise me and give me answer for this few questions. Thank you
([email protected])
11th May 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I am ritesh patel l want to become sp but I don,t know how can I prepared for this examination so please advise me and give me answer for this few questions . Thank you
13th August 2018, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am neha gupta. I'm student of b.sc 3 year and I want to become sp but I don't know how can i prepared for this examination. So please advise me and give me answer for this few questions thank you ([email protected])
1st April 2020, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir I am noorain fatima.i have completed b.tech biotechnology and I want to bcome sp but I don't know how can I prepared for this examination.so plzz advise me nd give me ans for this question.([email protected])
20th May 2020, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am Mohit Raj. I'm student of class Xll and I wanna become SP but I don't know how can I prepared for this exam and I have no idea about this post. So, please tell me something about this and I really need your guidance. It's my humble request to you please reply me on this email ( [email protected] ).
29th July 2020, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Jai hind sir, i'm simran i want to become a sp .for this i want to some basic information about syllabus and about interview . Please reply me on this mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?