3rd June 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

If I dont clear the architecture aptitude exam then will I be eligible for other branches in IIT JEE?

i got AIR 5000 in iit jee .i want to take B.arch.i came to know that i have to clear an aptitude test for it.in case if i dont clear that architecture aptitude exam,will i be eligible to take other branches

26th July 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I dont clear the architecture aptitude exam then will I be eligible for other branches in IIT JEE?

Can successfully completed Preparatory course students Directly take admission in Architecture dept.. without Aptitude Test..
As their seat is reserved n they are alloted seats after whole Procedure finish.
3rd December 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I dont clear the architecture aptitude exam then will I be eligible for other branches in IIT JEE?

do i have to give iitjee exam and if i am qualified in it then only i can appear for the arch aptitude test ?or can i dirtectly appear the arch aptitude test iit?
3rd December 2011, 09:11 PM
nida shakeel

IIT JEE 2012 - Important Dates

Examination Schedule

Examination schedule: 8th April, 2012 Paper 1: 09.00 – 12.00 hrs
(Sunday) Paper 2: 14.00 – 17.00 hrs
Paper 1 and Paper 2 each will have separate sections in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics

Both papers will be of objective type, designed to test comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability of candidates

Syllabus for this examination will be available on the website of all IITs

The candidate will have the option of submitting the application form either on-line or off-line

Important dates regarding application form and brochure

Online Application Process: 31 Oct. – 10 Dec. 2011

Sale of offline applications: 11 Nov. – 05 Dec. 2011

Last date for receipt of completed application forms (Offline or printed copy of Online) at IITs: 15th December, 2011
4th December 2011, 09:26 AM
manoj1993
Member+

IIT JEE 2012 - Important Dates

Examination Schedule

Examination schedule: 8th April, 2012 Paper 1: 09.00 – 12.00 hrs
(Sunday) Paper 2: 14.00 – 17.00 hrs
Paper 1 and Paper 2 each will have separate sections in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics

Both papers will be of objective type, designed to test comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability of candidates

Syllabus for this examination will be available on the website of all IITs

The candidate will have the option of submitting the application form either on-line or off-line

Important dates regarding application form and brochure

Online Application Process: 31 Oct. – 10 Dec. 2011

Sale of offline applications: 11 Nov. – 05 Dec. 2011

Last date for receipt of completed application forms (Offline or printed copy of Online) at IITs: 15th December, 2011
29th March 2012, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

should we qualify in iitjee for writing the architecture test???????/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?