26th October 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th so as to get into Merchant Navy?

hi
i am student of a govt. School
tell me what i do after 12th.
And can i join merchant neavy.?
Please tell

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  2. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  3. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  4. Merchant Navy eligiblity after 12th and forms availability -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  6. Am I eligible for merchant navy after passing 12th?
  7. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  8. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  9. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  10. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  11. How to enter into Merchant Navy after 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy?
  12. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue? -- [New]
  13. How should I get in Merchant Navy? Which exams should I appear?
  14. What should I do to join Merchant Navy after 12th? What is the physical and education criteria?
  15. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  16. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  17. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  18. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
2nd November 2011, 01:53 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th so as to get into Merchant Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
i am student of a govt. School
tell me what i do after 12th.
And can i join merchant neavy.?
Please tell
hi,

Educational qualifaction for merchant navy is 10+2 WITH Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) with not less than 55% marks in PCM aggregate from a recognized Board OR with Physics as an individual subject in any one of the years of B.Sc with not less than 50% in the final year of B.Sc. from a recognized University provided that the candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized Board OR B.E./B.Tech. Degree from I.I.T. or from a college/University recognized by AICTE/UGC/DEC.

ALL THE BEST!
18th December 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after 12th so as to get into Merchant Navy?

sir, I am from commerce stream. Can I get admission in merchant navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?