22nd August 2012, 08:01 PM
boobathy

How to improve myself in C, C++ language?

i am a ece astudent ,but i have poor knowledge in c,c++ language ,i have to improve my skills in c,c++ ,can you please tell me some idea's and guidelines for me

26th September 2012, 05:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to improve myself in C, C++ language?

Programming logic is important to improve your skills with C and C++. Try to develop algorithms and then programs. After coding these simple programs run it to find out the result. If you find difficult in correcting errors or in coding, you can consult an expert. Practice this regularly to get competent in C/C++. You can also approach coaching centers to develop your technical skills.
26th September 2012, 08:24 PM
surajm093

Smile How to improve myself in C, C++ language?

C and C++ is also a language like english. For improving english our teachers says to pratice more and more for becoming fluent in it. Similarly, C/C++ can be improved by practising more and more and by participating in many online/ offline competitions based on C/C++ like in SPOZ, CODECHEF, TOP CODDER, CODE FORCES. Try to develop your own algorithm. There are many coaching classes for C/C++ which helps in studying it. You may join it and practice their assignment.
That's how you would improve your C/C++ language.
GOOD LUCK
26th September 2012, 09:39 PM
shrivastavapranjali@gmail

Default Re: How to improve myself in C, C++ language?

study and apply the minute and basic details about the language. practice must be done continuously. you need to improve your logical skills. you can go to the various header files after right clicking on them after typing their name on the code window and can see various functions they contain and can even see their implementation with examples. this will increase your variety of knowledge in the language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?