12th January 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Is Law a good course choice to become an IAS Officer in the future?

Respected Sir, I want to become an IAS Officer in the future so I want to know is a LAW a good course choice to become an IAS Officer in the future? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do to become an IAS Officer after completion of 10th Class?
  2. What are the best post graduation course to do if I want to become an IAS in future?
  3. What is the steps to follow to become an IAS officer in future?
  4. Which branch in studies will be helpful to become an IAS officer in the future?
  5. On which subjects should I focus more to become an IAS in the future? -- [New]
  6. How to prepare to become an IAS officer and which subjects to be chosen? I am a class 12th student from science
  7. Should I do 3 years law or MBA? Will I have a good future if I do Law with B.Com Hons and CS?
  8. How to become an IAS officer after passing class 10th?
  9. What should I do in 11th in order to become an IAS officer in future?
  10. What is the work-profile of an IES mechanical officer in various sectors? Does IES officer have same powers as IAS officer?
  11. What is the future of corporate law? How is the quality of students there?
  12. Which graduation degree will be most preferable for appearing in IAS exam? Which is more suitable between B.Tech and Law degree?
  13. Which is the best course to select for becoming IAS in future?
  14. Which stream to take to get into Law and then appear for IAS examination?
  15. What courses to do after completion of 12th Class to become IAS Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for IAS examination after completion of B.Sc.Environmental science?What's the admission procedure for the same?
  17. Which is the best stream to choose in graduation to become an IAS officer?
  18. Which is best school base or board base to become a IAS in future?
15th January 2017, 02:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Law a good course choice to become an IAS Officer in the future?

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services.

Civil Services examination eligibility criteria:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. The age limit for general category candidate is 21-32 years. Upper age limit is relaxed by three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

If you have interest in law then you can take law has optional subject and easily clear Civil Services examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?