23rd October 2017, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Loan to apply for UPSC training class while doing graduation first year?

Respected Sir/Mam, Please try to solve my problem. l am studying at FYB.Sc but l want to do UPSC preparation from now because of the instant result after graduation. l have a lot of will to do this study. For your kind information, am one of the scholar students of my school & college, but due to the lack of money l can't do IAS preparation very well just l start basic celebration but it's not sufficient, so I need financial support for education. So please try to solve my problem as soon as possible.

24th October 2017, 08:20 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Loan to apply for UPSC training class while doing graduation first year?

Neither of public sector or private sector bank sanction education loan for preparation of Civil Services examination. Academic loans are sanctioned for professional courses. There are many civil services coaching institutes which conducts all India online entrance examination for scholarship for full fee waiver.

Top coaching institutes are:

Byju IAS coaching centre.

Next IAS coaching.

DRISHTI IAS.

Some institute take academic fees through installments.
25th October 2017, 10:06 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Loan to apply for UPSC training class while doing graduation first year?

You can not apply for education loan for the preparation of UPSC.

Follow these suggestion
>> Try to get past 10 to 15 year papers of UPSC examination which will be most helpful in preparation.
>> Self practice of minimum 6 to 7 hour is needed to qualify the exam.
>> If you have doubt in some question kindly gather them all and upload it online for answers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?