13th May 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to get admission in regular college under DU for OBC?

minimum percentage to do admission in regular college under du for obc

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  2. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  3. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  4. Minimum percentage required to take admission in Dipsar?
  5. Can I do B.Ed after completing B.A with 43%?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  7. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA in SD college?
  8. What's the minimum percentage is required in graduation for bank PO exam for OBC categories?
  9. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  11. Minimum percentage required for admission in a good and verified college of Delhi?
  12. Percentage of marks required for admission in B.Com 2nd year?
  13. Procedure to get admission in DU's top most college for M.Com? Minimum percentage required in graduation? Any type of reservation for OBC candidates?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 41% in B.A Arts?
  15. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  16. Minimum Percentage of Marks required to get admission for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Cotton College,Guwahati?
  17. In which colleges can I do regular B.Ed course with a minimum percentage of marks in Graduation?
  18. Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.Ed? -- [New]
12th September 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get admission in regular college under DU for OBC?

how much percentage required to get admission in regular college for general caste
12th September 2013, 11:36 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get admission in regular college under DU for OBC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
minimum percentage to do admission in regular college under du for obc
dear aspirant

university of Delhi is known for its high cutoff all over India, as students of all over India want to study here,

cut off marks are very very high for some of the courses like :

B.com(hons)
B.a economics (hons)
political science
b.com (program)

and a few courses of science also

if you want admission in best college as well as campus college then the average marks for students should be following :

for general candidates- 92-96%
for obc students - 89-93%
for sc-st/pwd- 82-88%

this a average range of cut off for the students

but if you want a regular college then if you are obc student with more than 75% then you can get a regular good college except the best colleges,

i am attaching cut off list of Delhi university for academic year 2013-14 ,
you can check it out

visit du.ac.in for more cut offs
good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf artscommerce.pdf(780.8 KB, 189 views)
30th May 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I am preetam. I got 53% marks in 12th class .can I get admission in B.pharma.
22nd March 2016, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum percentage for obc for regular admission in du in2016
12th June 2017, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage for obc for regular admission in due in 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?