12th September 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required for M.Com admission?

sir,
i want to know what is the minimum percentage are required for m.com admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  3. How much percentage of marks is required in M.Com to do M.Phil?
  4. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  5. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  6. Minimum percentage required to become a lecturer in Physically Disabled Category? Can I become a lecturer after scoring 50% marks?
  7. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  8. How to do ICWAI after doing M.Com? Minimum percentage required to enter ICWAI course?
  9. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  10. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  11. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission?
  13. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
  15. How much percentage is required to get admission for M.Con in calcutta university
  16. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in a company?
  17. Minimum percentage required for to take admission in M.A. English?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in SSC after 12th
31st October 2014, 01:27 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for M.Com admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i want to know what is the minimum percentage are required for m.com admission.
Master of Commerce is a course offered for those who are interested in pursuing career in Accounting and Management related fields. The eligibility criteria for the Master of Commerce are different from college to college. The eligibility criteria for this course are as following:

Eligibility Criteria:

The applicant should hold Bachelor in any discipline with at least 55% marks from a recognised board/university and relaxation will be given reserved category students. if you belong to a reserve category then might be you have some chances at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?