5th September 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required ot join military?

minimum qualification required to join military...please tell me what is it

10th July 2015, 09:31 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required ot join military?

There are different wings of military like Indian Army, Indian Airforce and Indian Navy. The minimum academic qualification required to join these wings is 10+2 passed from a recognized board.

After completing your 10+2 board exams or while appearing for it, you can apply for the National Defense Academy Entrance exam.

National Defense Academy entrance exam is conducted twice every year by the Union Public Service Commission.

Other than academic qualification, your age must be between 16.5-19.5 years as per latest notification. You must be unmarried male Indian Citizen.

Important dates for NDA II exams in 2015:

>>Date of notification: 20/06/2015.

>>Last date of receiving application: 17/07/2015

>>Date of examination: 27/09/2015.

If you meet the eligibility criteria for the exam, you can apply for the NDA II exam at the official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in.

Examination pattern:

National Defense Academy entrance exam consists of:

>>Written test

>>Service Selection Board.

If you have done bachelor's degree, you can apply for following entrance exams to join Indian military:

1. Combined Defense Services.

2. Air Force Common Admission test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?