5th May 2017, 05:33 PM
Shubham@#123

Is it necessary to produced caste certificate for verification if online counselling is done?

Sir, if I have applied for online form as an obc category, but finally in last stage I got more marks and selected against unreserved category post...now is it necessary to produce caste certificate for verification...

14th April 2018, 11:59 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Is it necessary to produced caste certificate for verification if online counselling is done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubham@#123 View Post
Sir, if I have applied for online form as an obc category, but finally in last stage I got more marks and selected against unreserved category post...now is it necessary to produce caste certificate for verification...
If you have applied under the reserved category then you should have valid certificate with you. In case if you dot show a valid certificate at the time of document verification, they will consider you as a general category candidate, Nothing more than this will happen. Since you have scored the marks required to get selected under the general category, then this is fine. It will not affect your selection whether you show your OBC caste certificate or not, they will consider you as a general candidate and your selection will be valid on the basis of same. But if you don't secure marks required for general category and qualify in OBC category, then your selection will depend on whether you have valid OBC certificate or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?