14th June 2017, 11:39 AM
stevenp

Which one to choose between 11th science or diploma after completion of 10th standard?

Respected Sir/Mam, I am Steve and I have passed my 10th this year. I am interested in electronics but due to my percentage I am confused whether to choose science or diploma? Please help me and give solution for the same. Thanks!

Regards,
steven.p

15th June 2017, 11:48 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one to choose between 11th science or diploma after completion of 10th standard?

If you are interested in Electronics then diploma in electronics will be the best course option for after 10th board examination. You can apply for your state entrance exam for diploma courses and clear it to get admission in Electronics.

After completion of Diploma in Electronics, you can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test or Joint Entrance Examination to get admission in Bachelor of Technology for better job and career opportunities in electronics field.
15th June 2017, 02:02 PM
help100%

Default Re: Which one to choose between 11th science or diploma after completion of 10th standard?

If you are strong and focused in a subject then you can opt for diploma after 10th exam, but opportunity level for diploma holders are less if compared to 10+2 board certificate holders, so if somehow if you change your focus or liking it will be very tough to get admission in other subjects or field if you are a diploma holder, its not the case if compared to 10+2 certificate holders one can take admission to any field if he/she is coming from science background.

I would better say pursue your 10+2 exam with science stream for more opportunities during admission to colleges unlike diploma holders.
15th June 2017, 03:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> As per your interest, my suggestion to you is that you can go for diploma course rather than 11th science.

=> Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a Diploma level Electronics and Communication Engineering course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed 10th class with at least 50% from a recognized board.

=> After completion of this course, if you want to go for higher study then you can go B.Tech course with the hep of LEET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?