22nd August 2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to appear for JEE advanced in both Jharkhand and CBSE board?

Sir, I am a student and want to appear for JEE Advanced. I want to know that how many percentage is required to participate in JEE advanced in both Jharkhand board and CBSE board?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th Jharkhand Board exam to apply in JEE Advanced?
  2. Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board exam to appear in JEE Advanced for ST student?
  3. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  4. Should I migrate to CBSE Board for easier preparation of JEE Main and Advanced?
  5. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?
  6. Number of Attempts allowed in JEE Advanced for class 11 repeater?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to appear in JEE Advanced?
  8. Changing board from ICSE to CBSE is beneficial for JEE Main and Advanced preparation?
  9. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  10. Which is better among State Board and CBSE to study in 11th standard for preparing JEE Advanced?
  11. CBSE schools which provide JEE Advanced coaching classes in Karnataka?
  12. Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for a SC candidate who has qualified in JEE Mains and secured 68.6% in 12th CBSE?
  13. Which Board is better among CBSE and Karnataka State Board for Higher Secondary Education? Coaching classes for JEE Advanced in Karnataka?
  14. Should I repeat 12th to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 58.7% in 12th CBSE?
  15. Can I reapply for JEE Advanced if reappearing in 12th from UP Board?
  16. Is it true that state syllabus is better than CBSE? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  17. Should I repeat 12th to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 59% in BSEB Board?
  18. Minimum percentage required to apply for JEE Main & Advanced in 12th Bihar Board exam?
24th August 2016, 06:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to appear for JEE advanced in both Jharkhand and CBSE board?

JEE Advanced is a National level engineering entrance examination conducted by IIT for offering admissions in Undergraduate professional courses at IITs.

To be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination, you should have appeared, qualified and secured top 2,00,00 rank including all categories in JEE Main examination. The percentage is required pnly when you are applying for admission to IIT or ISM but, not to appear in JEE Advanced examination.

You should have secured minimum 75% (70% for SC/ ST/ PwD) aggregate marks in your 12th standard or you must be in top 20 percentile high scorers of your 12th standard board examinations to be eligible to get admission in IIT or ISM on basis of your JEE Advanced examination rank. So, if you have secured top 2,00,000 rank in JEE Main examination, irrespective of your 12th standard aggregate from Jharkhand or CBSE Board, you are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?