17th August 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

What should be the percentage required in class 12th to appear for UPSC?

what should be the percent of class 12 for apearing upsc...pelase tell me

19th March 2013, 09:11 AM
krrishh_002

Default Re: What should be the percentage required in class 12th to appear for UPSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi dear,

For Attempting UPSC examinations minimum of 60% is required in your 12 class. or If you belongs to SC/ST then a relaxation of 5% will be given to you.

There are many examinations in UPSC and unless you specify for which exam you want to appear its very difficult to provide you with details.

You can check the site for more information on exam dates , reservation, eligibility criteria etc.

http://www.upsc.gov.in/

All the best!!
20th March 2013, 07:45 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the percentage required in class 12th to appear for UPSC?

Dear friend,

First of all i would like to tell you that you have asked an incomplete question here at this forum.

The reason behind my saying is that there are a number of examinations which are conducted every year by the UPSC such as :

* Civil services Exam

* IES Exam

* IFS Exam

* NDA Exam

* CDS Exam

* SCRA Exam

And many more , and all these examinations have their own respective qualifications that will lead to different required percentage for different examinations.

So , it will be quite difficult to answer this query unless you specify the examination about which you want the details.

So , i request you to repost your query here with the examination specified and one of the members at this forum will give you the desired information at your earliest.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
20th March 2013, 02:09 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for UPSC is Union Public Service Commission.

First of all, I would like to tell you that UPSC conducts lots of examinations and the qualifications of those all examinations quite differ from each-other.

So, I would like to request you that you repost your question and inform our forum members about that examination about which you want the details.

20th March 2013, 07:14 PM
eiidelhi
Junior Member+

There are many exams in upsc then you need to specify which exam you want to appear.

NDA : age should be between 16 ½ to 19 yrs.
20th March 2013, 07:16 PM
eiidelhi
Junior Member+

There are many exams in upsc then you need to specify which exam you want to appear.

NDA : age should be between 16 ½ to 19 yrs.
23rd March 2013, 10:57 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no %age criteria required for UPSC exam as the eligibility for the exam is:
*You have passed your graduation from recognized university.

*Age 21-30 yrs.

For more details visit www.upsc.gov.in
30th March 2013, 04:01 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,

The abbreviation of UPSC is Union Public Service Commission.

UPSC organizes many exams and the educational qualifications of those exams are different from each-other.

So, you post your query again and inform clearly about that specific exam in you query about that you want the full information.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?