27th May 2018, 01:32 PM
Ateef

Possibility to get admission in Engineering colleges without appearing for any Engineering entrance exam?

Sir, I did not give any engineering entrance exam this year. So, can I get admission in any of the engineering colleges in North India? If yes, how to apply for those colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in engineering colleges without entrance exam?
  2. Possibility to get admission in any Government Polytechnic college of West Bengal without any entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. How to be a software engineer after completion of 11th standard?
  4. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  5. Can I opt for chemical engineering after choosing PCM+Computer Science?
  6. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th?
  7. Possibility to take admission in BE through lateral entry in best colleges of USA after Diploma engineering? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?
  8. Is it compulsory to appear in JEE 2016 if appearing in MH-CET 2016?
  9. Can I get admission in reputed engineering college without appearing in any engineering exam?
  10. Procedure of admission to B.Sc or Engineering courses after qualifying 12th?
  11. Any possibility to take admission in LLB without giving entrance exam?
  12. Can I become a software engineer after completion BCA or B.Sc Physics?
  13. What are the steps to take after 10th standard to become an aeronautical engineer?
  14. Information about courses after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Can one become a marine engineer after SSC diploma in Mechanical?
  16. How can I become an aeronautical engineer after completion of 10th standard?
  17. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether there is private entrance exam for management quota seats in engineering colleges of Mumbai? Details of such entrance exam?
29th May 2018, 08:39 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Engineering colleges without appearing for any Engineering entrance exam?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in the engineering course on merit or your qualifying examination.

You are eligible to get admission in private institutes not in the government colleges.

The colleges are mostly situated in NCR, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab etc.

To get detail for admission procedure visit at official website of the college or institute.
29th May 2018, 08:00 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Engineering colleges without appearing for any Engineering entrance exam?

Yes, admission in many private engineering colleges is conducted on the basis of aggregate in 12th board examination.

So, if you want to get admission in these colleges you have to visit the college or institute.

In north India most of the colleges are located in National Capital Region, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Rohtak etc.
30th May 2018, 09:09 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in engineering college without appearing in any engineering entrance examination. Admissions in Engineering course are done through Convenor quota and Management quota. Candidates who have not appeared in Engineering entrance examination and wish to pursue Engineering course can apply for admission to Engineering course through Management quota by contacting the respective college management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?