2nd November 2015, 11:31 AM
hema prabhakar

Is it possible to change the science subject to something else during half way through the course?

Forms have been already submitted to board but child is not able to cope up with science. Is it possible to change the subject at this stage? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

1st January 2018, 02:37 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to change the science subject to something else during half way through the course?

If you are studying in 11th there is possibility to change the branch, but if you are studying in 12th standard, it is not possible to change the branch in between.

To change the branch in regular course you have to study 11th class again.

It is better you should have continue with the science stream. Give some more time to study the critical subjects.There are lots of opportunities available in the science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?