10th April 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in NDA without Maths and Science in 12th?

can one get admission in nda without maths and science in 12th class

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in NDA after 12th commerce? Date of entrance exam?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in NDA entrance exam to join Indian Army if completed 10th and 12th without Maths and Science from NIOS being a 19 years old candidate?
  3. Can I take admission in B.Sc IT after completion of 12th Class with Science and without Maths?
  4. Which course can I do now in 11th? I am a 11th standard student
  5. Can I get selection in NDA if cleared 12th Maths compartmental exam? -- [New]
  6. Without studying Maths how can we attain NDA exam?
  7. Percentage required in 10th to join Indian Air Force?
  8. How to take admission in DAVV after completing 12th with Maths, Science group? Date of sale of application form?
  9. Can I become a Pilot if pursuing 11th Commerce?
  10. Can PCB students appear in NDA exam ?
  11. How to Join Indian Military for a B.Tech Mechanical Graduate? Any exam center available in Saudi Arabia for exam? Which books to refer?
  12. Eligibility to apply for NDA with Commerce with maths in 11th and 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply for airforce entrance exam after studying in class 10th? For which exams should I apply?
  14. Can I take admission in BCA after passing 12th science without Maths?
  15. How can I join Indian Air force? I am doing graduation in Biology
  16. How to take admission in NDA air force? I have completed 12th with 55% marks
  17. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  18. Could I get any scholarships for medical studies after scoring 84.5% in medical science with Maths in 12th CBSE?
11th April 2011, 06:11 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in NDA without Maths and Science in 12th?

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION FOR NDA:

(i) For Army wing of National Defence Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at the Naval Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.

For more details, please refer to www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
Kapila
31st May 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in NDA without Maths and Science in 12th?

what is there in nda?
how we can take nda?
12th June 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Any changes in nda exam for student of commerce without math and sience
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?