22nd August 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change to B.Sc from engineering with backlogs?

I am in GTU student in Gujarat. I completed my first year in sc branch
2 year in me to backlogs. So, I want to my stream to engineering to B.Sc. How to do that? Can you please suggest me the right path to follow? Awaiting for the response.

23rd August 2017, 02:30 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change to B.Sc from engineering with backlogs?

Engineering and B.Sc are two different courses. Hence you can not shift to B.Sc course after completion of 2 years of Engineering course.

The only way is you have to quit your Engineering course and join B.Sc course in the 1st year.

Again this would result in 2 years of academic career loss.

I do not suggest this. Instead I would suggest you to put more attention to your studies and complete backlogs.

It is not a great decision to shift to B.Sc course after completion of 2 years just because of backlogs.

What can be done if there are backlogs in B.Sc course also. You can not simply switch to another course right and can not make further academic career loss right.

Backlogs will not be a problem if you are able to clear them by the time you complete your Engineering course.

So, better you continue in your Engineering course and complete it successfully.

If required, you can go for private tutions and get subject knowledge and complete your backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?