10th August 2017, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to change date of birth in High school certificate?

Procedure to change the date of birth in High school certificate? I came to know that HSC certificate is very important so can you please help me to correct the mistake in it? Kindly give me the step by step process which I have to follow. Thank you!

12th August 2017, 05:02 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change date of birth in High school certificate?

To change your date of birth corrected in your High School certificate, you have to contact your school principal and inform him about the mistake in your certificate. Your school principal will guide you the process and the steps that you need to follow, you need to fill the respective application form and pay the specified fee, so, that they will forward your request to the main board and you will get new certificate with correct date of birth in 10-15 working days.
13th August 2017, 08:16 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Hight school certificate (SSC) is very important and it is useful while applying for passport application. Passport Officer checks name and date of birth in SSC certificate and compares it with your application and other documents.

If date of birth is wrong, it's mandatory to get it correct as soon as possible by following below steps.

Steps:
=> Get in contact with nearest board centre and collect application for changing date of birth high school certificate.

=> Fill this application and attach supporting documents which has actual and proper date of birth. Submit it by paying the charges as per State board rules.

=> Board will verify your application and attached proofs. Then, they will issue updated date of birth SSC certificate.
20th August 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How can change the date of birth high school certificate
1st September 2020, 06:30 AM
Unregistered

what if the dob on tc of 8th is different ftom thst on the high school certificate and the person has passed high school in 1985. He is not having any birth certificate etc to prove actual dob. how can he get the dob on tc of 8th changed so as to make it same as on high school marksheet. The age of jis passing high school is 12 years according to high school marksheet. Plz suggest the right method.
2nd October 2020, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am born in oct 1988 in home not any hospital but my school leaving certificate mentioned date is Oct 1986 there is two year difference. I have no any birth certificate to to produce exact date what we do for correction of date of birth please guide me
2nd October 2020, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir my date of birth is oct 1988 but in school leaving certificate mentioned wrong date 1986 due to this I am face many problems. I am born in home not any hospital due to this I have no document for correction of dob please guide me how change dob date
19th October 2020, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,I am born on 29.12.1987,but my certificate registration is 29.5.1988.How can I change this . what are the procedure
8th May 2023, 11:42 AM
Member+

First, the DOB must be modified within the year of the result declaration; requests made after that time are not considered. To alter your DOB, you must first download the application from the CBSE website, print it out, and fill it out with the requested personal information. In the mark sheet, you must include the right DON along with the stated DOB. Along with this, you must alert the school's principal of the error. Once the application has been received, the principal can review it and submit it with the school's stamp.After verification, the application will be sent to the CBSE, where it will be corrected with a new DOB and a new mark sheet will be sent to the school.

Second, if there are modifications after a year, the application must go via the proper channels; direct applications to the CBSE will not be allowed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?