11th January 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to seek admission for Post Graduation in UK having completed BDS last year?

i had completed my bds last year. can you please provide me details about the procedure for seeking my pg in uk in detailed

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  2. Post Graduation courses after BDS in United States?
  3. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS?
  4. How to study Post Graduation with scholarship in USA being a BDS 4th year student?
  5. How to seek admission for M.Tech? I have completed B.E under Pune University
  6. MS ENT after BDS? Procedure for admission?
  7. Am I eligible for officer post in Bank after completing BDS? What is the procedure for it?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Financial Accounting course for B.Com graduate?
  9. Eligibility for MDU admission after completing graduation with 49.25% and awaiting post graduation results?
  10. What's the procedure to do CA after graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Post graduation in USA after BDS in India? How to apply for universities and their scholarship program?
  12. In which streams I can apply for post graduation? How to prepare myself for it?
  13. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai?
  14. Procedure to get admission in post graduation course in Music?
  15. How to apply for manager post in bank? I have completed graduation this year
  16. What is the admission procedure followed for IFBI course after completion of Graduation?
  17. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for post graduation course import export?
10th March 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to seek admission for Post Graduation in UK having completed BDS last year?

I have doing BDS internship in india,I want know about post graduation course like mds ater bds in uk.what all course are available there and what is procedure to get admission over there? and can open my clinic or get job in uk? what is the procedure for that?
10th March 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to seek admission for Post Graduation in UK having completed BDS last year?

I have doing BDS internship in india,I want know about post graduation course like mds ater bds in uk.what all course are available there and what is procedure to get admission over there? and can open my clinic or get job in uk? what is the procedure for that?
3rd January 2013, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

what is the fees of post graduation after Bds
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?