13th February 2011, 01:28 PM
vikkas

Procedure for Summer Training in PSU Companies for Mechanical Automation Engineer?

what is the procedure for summer training in psu companies for mechanical and automation engineer????????

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  2. Procedure to do summer training in Ashoka Leyland Alway and other good companies for B.Tech Mechanical engineer?
  3. How to do summer training in good companies after passing mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  4. Companies in Uttar Pradesh for summer training and procedure to join them?
  5. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  6. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed to get summer internship training in Mathura Refinery? -- [New]
  9. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  10. Procedure to do summer training while doing mechanical engineering?
  11. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  12. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) 5th sem students? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  13. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. What are the PSU undertaking companies offering recruitment without GATE for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  16. Procedure to register myself for summer training offered by different PSU's?
  17. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  18. What is the procedure to do summer training in NTPC, Dadri?
22nd February 2011, 02:02 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for Summer Training in PSU Companies for Mechanical Automation Engineer?

Hi Friend,

For Summer Training only final year candidates are eligibile.

For Summer Training you may contact to the training & placement officer of your college & through your college you may contact to the personnel department of PSU Companies.

The personnel department of PSU Companies helps & guide you regarding summer training, training schedule, training fee & training duration etc.

All the Best
12th November 2011, 08:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for Summer Training in PSU Companies for Mechanical Automation Engineer?

Today the summer training is a very valuable concept for the professionals in any field. Such trainings will provide experience in the given industry and expertise in the particular filed. The major companies in India are registered under the PSU list. To get into these organizations you have to take the written examinations. You can apply for the examination when the common notification for summer training comes. You can see the notification in the national newspapers, employment news and other education and career portals.
21st December 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR
I HAVE COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL, AND HAVE 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE, PRESENTLY I AM DOING BE IN MECHANICAL FROM AMIE, I PLANNING TO GO FOR AUTOMATION PLC, SCADA , HMI IS THEIR ANY SCOPE FOR MECHANICAL STUDENT IN AUTOMATION AND WHAT WOULD BE THE SALARY
6th January 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i m doing b.tech mech.. frm jecrc(jaipur) and have complted 5TH sem .. and tell abt wat procedure ? have been apply for intership in mechanical cmpany.. and after the complete 3rd year which core company give training and wat's criteria do needed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?