13th October 2010, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Are state boards mark sheets eligible for applying in AIEEE?

hai ...........iam currently studying in 10th cbse........i am trying to take aero. engg......but i am not willing to take iit-jee.........friends.!!!!!!!!!:-)can u suggest me the board(c.b.s.e or state board)which i have 2 choose if i am going 2 appear for aieee???????????????????

14th October 2010, 11:41 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: Are state boards mark sheets eligible for applying in AIEEE?

dear friend,

I want to let you inform that the board doesn't matter for appearing in AIEEE exam.

The exam demand just student of +2, but there are no any restriction for any board students.

So, as per your ease you should take admission in any board, but if possible you should opt CBSE board, because the syllabus of AIEEE is same as the syllabus of +2 CBSE.

good luck.
15th October 2010, 12:44 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai ...........iam currently studying in 10th cbse........i am trying to take aero. engg......but i am not willing to take iit-jee.........friends.!!!!!!!!!:-)can u suggest me the board(c.b.s.e or state board)which i have 2 choose if i am going 2 appear for aieee???????????????????
dear friend
there is no restriction of board in 12th class to give aieee exam. For becoming eligible for the exam, you just have to complete 12th class from any board. Or if you want to prefer any board, then you can opt for cbse board because it is the most recognised board of india.
15th October 2010, 12:47 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

I would suggest you to go for CBSE board if not then state board would be fine. But its well known that CBSE kinda training helps for all india entrance exams

The CBSE syllabus even matches with AIEEE and the level of the paper too. If you take CBSE you wont need to work hard seperately for AIEEE.

So go for CBSE
15th October 2010, 01:04 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Are state boards mark sheets eligible for applying in AIEEE?

Quote:
dear friend,

board doesnot matter for AIEEE exams.you have to take PCM and need 50% score in mathematics.

good luck.
15th October 2010, 01:06 AM
shibu32

hello dear
1st u do ur 12th class nd in 12th class, if u will get more than 55% marks then nd only u will b eligbl for the aieee exam!!!!
all the best
15th October 2010, 01:23 AM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

It does not matter which board you are from,irrespective of the boards just 10+2 is needed to apply for AIEEE.Some might argue that CBSE is better than any other boards but it is not the case at all.Almost all the boards nowadays have almost similar sllyabus.It is not that non cbse students will not clear the AIEEE,it is same for all.The only thing needed is to work harder,work out on the various important topics.Start it right now..Rem'br "WELL BEGUN IS HALF DONE".
All the best.
15th October 2010, 01:35 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

yes all the board marksheet are eligible fo applying AIEEE dont get confused ok best of luck for your exam
15th October 2010, 07:23 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The syllabus for AIEEE exam is similar to that of CBSE 12th portion. Since you are already in the CBSE syllabus it will help for this exam. Also it is never advisable to change board especially towards higher classes. It could severally impact your studies.
15th October 2010, 08:40 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

what every you eat in the exam is more important then yous state board, question wil be asked from the 11th and 12th std book only

Best of luck
15th October 2010, 11:50 AM
Sanjiv sharma

Both the beard are having equal value for any examination
I suggest you to go for secondary school examination through CBSE.
GOOD LUCK
15th October 2010, 01:20 PM
helpmaster

Quote:
See to beat any exam you need to have command on the subject matter that is content not the board.
but then also if possible you can take CBSE board as it is all india board.
15th October 2010, 02:00 PM
mseetharamster

Any student of any state board recognised by the state Govt., is eligible for AIEEE.

So you can do it.
But if you do CBSE, you will study NCERT text books so that you can get direct application questions from it.
15th October 2010, 04:06 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

mark they consider is that your Maths, Physics and Chemistry , but most important is that what you get in the AIEEE exam, prepare according to your subject wise, clear that easily

Best of luck
15th October 2010, 07:17 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrance Examination) , one of the best engineering entrance examination for the engineering after 12th,is a national level examination,is conducted by the Central Counseling Board (CCB) constituted by the Govt. of India through which you can take admissions to UG degree program.

Academic Qualification :
Minimum required for admission through AIEEE is a pass in the final examination of 10+2 or its equivalent.

The candidates appearing in 10+2 final or equivalent, examination and whose results are not declared may also appear in counseling.

The board does not matter,you may be from State board,CBSE board there is no factor,as it is the national level examination.

You should study properly,don,t think about the result,complete the 12th first then sit in the AIEEE exam.

Good luck.
15th October 2010, 09:12 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;217395]hai ...........iam currently studying in 10th cbse........i am trying to take aero. engg......but i am not willing to take iit-jee.........friends.!!!!!!!!!:-)can u suggest me the board(c.b.s.e or state board)which i have 2 choose if i am going 2 appear for aieee???????????????????[/QUOTE
you should better go with C.B.S.E. because course structure is very much similar to the one needed for aieee entrance
15th October 2010, 10:27 PM
vik111

Dear,

It does not matter which board you are from,irrespective of the boards just 10+2 is needed to apply for AIEEE.Some might argue that CBSE is better than any other boards but it is not the case at all.Almost all the boards nowadays have almost similar sllyabus.It is not that non cbse students will not clear the AIEEE,it is same for all.

All the best.
15th October 2010, 10:30 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

to appear in AIEEE you must pass 10+2 level irrespective of board. there is no question of board. the student who passes 10+2 level from any board are eligible to appear in AIEEE. so do not think about board.

but i will suggest you to go for CBSE board because the syllabus of CBSE board is very good and very much updated. at the time of study after AIEEE CBSE board syllabus will help you a lot.

best wishes.
9th December 2010, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

CAN A STUDENT FROM J&K WHO HAS PASSED 12 IN 2008( ANNNUAL EXAMS TAKEN IN DECEMBER) TAKE PART IN AIEEE 2011 (3RD CONSECATIVE ATTEMPT)
10th December 2010, 12:14 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Are state boards mark sheets eligible for applying in AIEEE?

hello friend

if you don't want to take iit jee then

aieee is the best option for that its best that you have to continue in the same board i.e. CBSE

so that it will be easy for you to get a rank in aieee and you can easily fulfil you're desire

all the best

~aditya~
10th December 2010, 06:45 PM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Are state boards mark sheets eligible for applying in AIEEE?

hello dear
of course you can apply there isn't any restriction based on board exam you jest need to full fill percentage criteria thats all.
all the best
24th December 2010, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i am studing 2 can i for aplly aieee or want to finsh 2
25th December 2010, 08:45 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Dear student.

There is no doubt " state board mark sheets are elegible for applying AIEEE".

AIEEE permits all the board candidates to appear in AIEEE enterence exam.

CBSE syllabus is matching with AIEEE syllabus.

All the best.
2nd May 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

i have jst passed 10th cbse.. and want 2 take architecture in future. so i have to appear for aieee. but im not able to undrstand which board to take(cbse or state)?? please suggest.. and does 12th std result matter for admission in architecture college or just aieee???? please reply soon
2nd June 2011, 09:53 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

to appear in AIEEE you must pass 10+2 level irrespective of board. there is no question of board. the student who passes 10+2 level from any board are eligible to appear in AIEEE. so do not think about board.

but i will suggest you to go for CBSE board because the syllabus of CBSE board is very good and very much updated. at the time of study after AIEEE CBSE board syllabus will help you a lot
9th June 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

hai.....I have completed my class10 cbse,. I want to know the pattern of 10 2 cbse exam pattern. what are the marks awarded by the school exam& what are the marks awarded by cbse
29th November 2011, 12:26 PM
sahaja mallarapu

yes... any state board student can apply for AIEEE. it is not about state or cbse all that you need to complete your 12th class.
if you want to crack aieee than dont change your board, continue in cbse only as you have complete syllabus from cbse curriculum only.
all the best
30th November 2011, 12:43 AM
imcoolleone

Hi der,

AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrance Examination) , one of the best engineering entrance examination for the engineering after 12th,is a national level examination,is conducted by the Central Counseling Board (CCB) constituted by the Govt. of India through which you can take admissions to UG degree program.

Academic Qualification :
Minimum required for admission through AIEEE is a pass in the final examination of 10+2 or its equivalent.

The candidates appearing in 10+2 final or equivalent, examination and whose results are not declared may also appear in counseling.

The board does not matter,you may be from State board,CBSE board there is no factor,as it is the national level examination.

You should study properly,don,t think about the result,complete the 12th first then sit in the AIEEE exam.

Thnaks
30th November 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

does the wrong filling of board matter in aieee application?
i belong to ICSE board bt by mistake i filled OTHERS ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?