10th June 2016, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Which stream and which course should be selected for merchant navy job?

I just passed as exam and I got 74 percent marks
I am not understanding that what should I do for applying job in merchant navy
so please can u help me by guiding me about stream and courses for the job? Can you please provide me the answer?

10th June 2016, 01:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream and which course should be selected for merchant navy job?

To serve in Merchant Navy a candidate must have passed class 12th from non medical stream with minimum 60% marks and must have qualified NDA examination that is conducted every year. As you have not specified that which standard or which class you have passed hence I am not able to give you exact information.
10th June 2016, 09:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream and which course should be selected for merchant navy job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just passed as exam and I got 74 percent marks
I am not understanding that what should I do for applying job in merchant navy
so please can u help me by guiding me about stream and courses for the job? Can you please provide me the answer?
If you have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from central/state board or recognized school, then you are eligible for Merchant Navy course.

Your age should be below 20 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?