3rd March 2011, 05:26 PM
lalit nagar

Is the student eligible for PSU exams if he/she has 2 backlogs in 3rd semester of B.Tech but clears them by end of final year?

Sir i want to know that if some one has 2 backlogs in 3rd sem of b.tech but he clears them by the end of final year is he eligible to sit for the psu entance exams like bhel, hal,ntpc, e.t.c and

Related Questions:
  1. how can i join indian navy being in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for job in Accenture having 3 backlogs in 3rd semester of Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  5. Am I eligible for IAF entrance exam after clearing the previous backlogs?
  6. Am I eligible to write MBA entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year student. I have 58% marks up to 3rd year and I had some backlogs
  7. Am i eligible for placements in any company after scoring an aggregate of 61% with backlogs?
  8. Whether am I eligible to pursue 5th semester if there are backlogs in 3rd and 4th semesters of Diploma? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for MBA further shortlisting if I have a year back?
  10. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  11. Question papers of PSU for E&I and ECE? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  12. Recruitment Exams for final year B.TECH students?
  13. Can I get an Education Loan while having 6 backlogs in B.Tech 1st year?
  14. Whether my new marksheet will be considered in TCS having cleared 3 backlogs of 3rd semester?
  15. Which books should I refer for PSU exam while in Electrical 3rd year? Should I go for M.Tech or PSU?
  16. Am I Eligible to apply for PSU recruitment through GATE 2017 without attending 6th Semester Exams?
  17. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  18. Is it ok to have backlogs to apply for PSU jobs?
25th May 2011, 04:38 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is the student eligible for PSU exams if he/she has 2 backlogs in 3rd semester of B.Tech but clears them by end of final year?

Yes, you would be eligible if you have cleared all backlogs.
But the eligibility condition for these companies is that you should have more than 60% aggregate till 4th yr.
30th August 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the student eligible for PSU exams if he/she has 2 backlogs in 3rd semester of B.Tech but clears them by end of final year?

is 4 year student eligible for psu exams?
30th August 2011, 07:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalit nagar View Post
Sir i want to know that if some one has 2 backlogs in 3rd sem of b.tech but he clears them by the end of final year is he eligible to sit for the psu entance exams like bhel, hal,ntpc, e.t.c and
Dear friend,

Eligibility for psu exam may change from company to company..

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PSU EXAM:

1.You must be Graduate in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Production/Computer Science/ Metallurgy/ Aeronautic Branches of Engineering from any recognized Institution/University.

2. Minimum cut-off % of B.Tech varies for different PSUs
for General Category:60%-70%; Reservation Category:50%-60%.

3.students in final year and last two year pass outs are also eligible.

Your age should not be crossed 30 years.

There is relaxation of 5 yrs. for SC / ST, 3 yrs for OBC & 10 yrs for physically handicapped candidates.

Backlog candidate are not eligible for PSU exams.

all the best.
31st August 2011, 08:56 AM
rana2011
Banned

But the eligibility condition for these companies is that you should have more than 60% aggregate till 4th yr.

Thanks!!
18th November 2011, 08:47 AM
litunu

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PSU EXAM:

1.You must be Graduate in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Production/Computer Science/ Metallurgy/ Aeronautic Branches of Engineering from any recognized Institution/University.

2. Minimum cut-off % of B.Tech varies for different PSUs
for General Category:60%-70%; Reservation Category:50%-60%.

3.students in final year and last two year pass outs are also eligible.

Your age should not be crossed 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?