2nd March 2012, 01:59 PM
Sanut0

Which are the subjects for IPS Exam? I want to become an IPS officer

I am santosh i want to become a ips officer so whose subjects are ask in ips exam

13th March 2012, 02:47 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the subjects for IPS Exam? I want to become an IPS officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanut0 View Post
I am santosh i want to become a ips officer so whose subjects are ask in ips exam
Subjects required to be prepared for the Civil Service Examination are as follows:
  • General Studies
  • English
  • Essay Writing
  • Regional Language

Format of the Examination:

Preliminary Exam: Comprise of two compulsory picture based on General Studies and Aptitude Test.

Main Exam: Comprise of General Studies, English, Essay Writing, Regional Language and two optional subjects.

Interview

Eligibility Criteria:
Must be a Graduate in any discipline within the age limit of 21-30 years. The maximum age limit is relaxed upto 3 years for OBC and 5 years for Sc/St category candidates.
13th May 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the subjects for IPS Exam? I want to become an IPS officer

I am in degree 1s year(bzc) i want to know whether maths is included in civil exam
14th February 2013, 04:58 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Subjects required to be prepared for the Civil Service Examination are as follows:

General Studies
English
Essay Writing
Regional Language

Format of the Examination:

Preliminary Exam: Comprise of two compulsory picture based on General Studies and Aptitude Test.

Main Exam: Comprise of General Studies, English, Essay Writing, Regional Language and two optional subjects.

Interview

Eligibility Criteria:
Must be a Graduate in any discipline within the age limit of 21-30 years. The maximum age limit is relaxed upto 3 years for OBC and 5 years for Sc/St category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?