21st September 2012, 08:57 PM
cheguvare

Is there any chance to apply for lecturer post in India? I have done MSc, B.Ed, M.Phil, SET

Hi

I have done MSc,B-Ed,M phil,SET. Now i can aplly for teaching post up to 10-12 clases level is there any chance to apply for lecturer post in India if i get Phd.

14th January 2013, 01:15 PM
siddharthawasthi

Default Re: Is there any chance to apply for lecturer post in India? I have done MSc, B.Ed, M.Phil, SET

hiii..
as you have mention that that you are M.Sc,M phil there are bright chances to apply to the lecturer post.you can apply in the private as well as in govt. colleges.
Govt. conduct NET i.e national eligibility test for the lecturership you should go for that.
as you are a SET qualified then you will definately clear NET with a little more effort.so go for t.
good luck
14th January 2013, 01:16 PM
siddharthawasthi

Default Re: Is there any chance to apply for lecturer post in India? I have done MSc, B.Ed, M.Phil, SET

hiii..
as you have mention that that you are M.Sc,M phil there are bright chances to apply to the lecturer post.you can apply in the private as well as in govt. colleges.
Govt. conduct NET i.e national eligibility test for the lecturership you should go for that.
as you are a SET qualified then you will definately clear NET with a little more effort.so go for t.
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?