25th April 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Is there any opportunity for girls in NDA? What are the ways to apply for it?

hi myself vartika from dhanbad... im in classs 12th science. i want to know dat is there any opportunity for girls in nda?? also i'd like to know da way to apply for it.is there any accessable way i can apply for it?? kindly suggest.

9th September 2011, 09:37 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Is there any opportunity for girls in NDA? What are the ways to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi myself vartika from dhanbad... im in classs 12th science. i want to know dat is there any opportunity for girls in nda?? also i'd like to know da way to apply for it.is there any accessable way i can apply for it?? kindly suggest.
No girls are not eligible to apply for the National Defence Academy examination.
Only the male candidates are eligible to apply for the National Defence academy examination.

You can apply for the Indian Army, Air force and navy after the completion of your graduation. There are various entry schemes through which you can apply for the Indian Defence after the completion of your graduation like CDSE, AFCAT and many more.

CDS Examination
Combined defence service examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. To apply for this examination you need the following eligibility criteria.

Education Qualification
You should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university.
Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for this examination.

Age Limit
Indian Military Academy 19-23 Years
Air Force Academy 19-23 Years
Naval Academy 19-22 Years
Officers’ Training Academy 19-25 Years

For more information on CDS examination visit at the below web site.
www.upsc.gov.in

AFCAT examination
You can apply for the AFCAT examination after the completion of your graduation.

Through Air force common admission you can apply for the Indian Air force as an officeer in various branches of Indian Air force. such as flying branch , ground duty branch and the technical branch.

Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for this examination.

For more information on AFCAT examination visit at the below web site
careerairforce.nic.in
16th December 2011, 10:34 AM
pradosh998
Member+

Default Re: Is there any opportunity for girls in NDA? What are the ways to apply for it?

Good morning ,
Dear friend girls are not eligible for NDA because NDA is meant only for Permanent commision for men only.

Girls can appear for SSC exam which is conducted every year in the month of March and September.
10th January 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any opportunity for girls in NDA? What are the ways to apply for it?

I AM DIVYASAI.R STUDING INTER 1YEAR IN NRI ACADEMY,ANDHRAPRADESH.IS THERE ANY CHACE OF JOINING NDA AFTER COMPLETION OF MY SECOND YEAR
10th January 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

WHY THE GIRLS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO JAKE PART.PLS STATE THE CORRECT REASONS
24th February 2012, 10:35 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Sorry, female candidates are not eligible for NDA examination.
NDA is the abbreviation of National Defence Academy conducted twice in a year by UPSC.
A girl can apply for SSC examination, so have a good preparation.
For more details, visit :
1. www.upsc.gov.in
www.nda.nic.in
27th December 2012, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

why exactly aren't girls allowed to write the NDA entrance examination?
3rd June 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification,physical fitness in air force for girls
9th July 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

aggregate criteria for st candidate doin b.tech
7th December 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am most intrested in naval academy. Today it had A career counseling. Session in our school .my question. Is why girls from. Biology can and those from mathematics cannot be in naval acadmey after. 12 th????
7th December 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am most intrested in naval academy. Today it had A career counseling. Session in o ur school .my question. Is why girls from. Biology can and those from mathematics cannot be in naval acadmey after. 12 th???? Aayushi gawde. SICA 78
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?