19th April 2018, 08:48 AM
elangovan14

Is there any problem during 10th Board exam for 3 years old LKG candidate?

Dear Sir, my grand daughter age is 3 years. If I admit her in LKG in this year then is there any problem at the time of 10th Board examination? Kindly tell me about this immediately. My grand daughter birth date is 19.08.2015, if i admit lkg this june 2018 is there any problem at time of 10th examination

Related Questions:
  1. At what age a candidate can appear in 10th CBSE Board exam if studying in LKG at the age of 3 years old?
  2. Will there be any difficulty at the time of 10th CBSE Board exam for LKG student of 4 years old?
  3. Age required for admission in LKG standard of CBSE school? Will there be problem in 10th standard?
  4. In which class shall a 2 years and 9 months kid should join? What should be the age for appearing in CBSE 10th board exams?
  5. Admission in CBSE LKG for a 3 years old candidate in Chennai? Is there any problem during migration for age limit under CBSE affiliation? -- [New]
  6. Age criteria for LKG in CBSE schools? Will it create any problem in 10th standard if I put her in LKG now?
  7. Is there any problem to appear in 10th BSEB exam for 14 years old candidate?
  8. Will it create problem at the time of 10th CBSE if pursuing L.KG at the age of 2 years and 7 months?
  9. What is the age criteria required for admission in LKG?
  10. Is there any problem to appear in 10th CBSE exam for 14 years old candidate?
  11. Admission in LKG of CBSE Board in next year for 2 and a half years old candidate?
  12. Eligibility to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam for a candidate in between 14 to 15 years of age?
  13. Whether a 7 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG in ICSE school?
  14. What is the age criteria for LKG in CBSE schools?
  15. What is the age criteria for LKG in CBSE schools in general -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the minimum age a child should acquire to take admission in Lower Kinder Garten (LKG)?
  17. Can I appear in 10th Board exam as a Private candidate having health problem?
  18. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG at ICSE affiliated school at the age of 3 years old? Procedure to get admission?
29th April 2018, 03:25 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem during 10th Board exam for 3 years old LKG candidate?

No, there will not be any problem for your grand daughter to appear in 10th standard board examinations, if you join her in LKG at the age of 3 years. The minimum age required to admit the child in LKG is 3 years and the minimum age required to appear in 10th standard board examinations is 15 years. So, you can admit your child in LKG at the age of 3 years as there will not be any problem for her to appear in 10th standard board examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?