3rd February 2017, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for NEET exam on 1st May if I will become 17 years old on the same day?

Respected Sir, I am 16 years old now and I will become 17 years old on May 1st. I want to appear for the NEET exam which will be conducted on 1st May so I want to know am I eligible to appear for NEET exam on 1st May if I will become 17 years old on the same day? Please answer as soon as possible.

7th February 2017, 08:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for NEET exam on 1st May if I will become 17 years old on the same day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am 16 years old now and I will become 17 years old on May 1st. I want to appear for the NEET exam which will be conducted on 1st May so I want to know am I eligible to appear for NEET exam on 1st May if I will become 17 years old on the same day? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for NEET exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject are eligible for NEET exam 2017. At 10+2 level you need to secure minimum 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.
7th February 2017, 01:59 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for NEET exam on 1st May if I will become 17 years old on the same day?

Yes, you will be eligible to appear for NEET 2017. NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test and condcuted by CBSE for admission in medical courses.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination with minimum 50% and have PCB as main paper. The age limit is between 17-25 years as on 31st December of year of appearing for examination.

Now, there are only three attempts to appear for NEET examination. The application form for examination is available now at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
7th February 2017, 07:44 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is a common entrance examination held for admission in MBBS and BDS degree course in any medical college of India.

As far as you are concerned about the age criteria for appearing in NEET 2017 then for the same applicants age must lie within 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December 2017. Further relaxation of 5 years is allowed for reserved category candidates.

So turning 17 years on 1st May 2017 you are eligible for NEET 2017 as per the age requirement for the same. A

Also for your information I would like to let you know that NEET 2017 is scheduled to be held on 7th May 2017 rather 1st May 2017 for which the application is going on currently.

For more details about NEET you can refer to the llink www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?