22nd March 2017, 03:36 PM
dipsbaps

What is the age criteria for admission in class 1 CBSE Board?

Respected Sir, My Daughter is 6 years old now and I want to admit her in class 1 CBSE Board so I want to know whether my Daughter is eligible to get admission in class 1 at the age of 6 years? Please answer as soon as possible.

25th March 2017, 12:03 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the age criteria for admission in class 1 CBSE Board?

CBSE refers to Central Board of Secondary Education and it is a central board of education which offers education upto Class 12th in English medium with its school all across India and in abroad too.

As far as you are concerned about the age criteria for admission in CBSE schools then as per CBSE guidelines the age of student should be such that his/her age must not be below 14 years by the 1st October of that year in which he/she is going to appear in his/her Class 10th board examination.

So being 6 years old your daughter is certainly eligible for admission in Class 1 as her age will satisfy the age requirement for appearing in CBSE Class 10th board examination.

For more details about curriculum followed by CBSE you can refer to its official link i.e; www.cbse.nic.in.
27th October 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam,..My daughter will attain 5 years on 03-04-2018 .Will she be eligible for getting admission in Class I ,CBSE for the academic year 2018-2019?
30th October 2017, 04:11 PM
Member+

Yes, you daughter will be eligible for admission in class I for the next academic year 18-19 as per cbse they take admission of candidates who attained the age of 05 or more then 05 years but less then 07 years. so your daughter is eligible for the admission.
18th January 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

My daughter dob is 15 dec 2015. Now she is going to play school. I want that next year she join nursery standard. Is it possible?
25th September 2019, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

My daughter dob 23-01-2014, she is eligible or not in 1 standard cbse ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?