9th June 2017, 01:22 PM
lakshmiba

What is the age criteria followed for admission to LKG in DPS, Mysore CBSE school?

What is the age criteria followed to admit for LKG in DPS, Mysore CBSE school? Can you please give me the information on the procedure for the admission? I need to know the complete details to proceed further. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

10th June 2017, 01:02 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age criteria followed for admission to LKG in DPS, Mysore CBSE school?

The minimum age required to apply admission in LKG in DPS Mysore is three and half years. You have to produce date of birth certificate as a proof for age during applying for admission. You also required following documents at the time of admission:
1. Passport size photographs.
2. Parent ID proof.
3. Residential address proof.
4. Date of birth proof.
10th June 2017, 11:49 AM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: What is the age criteria followed for admission to LKG in DPS, Mysore CBSE school?

All right,For the admission in LKG in DPS,Mysore CBSE school,the minimum age criteria is generally more than 3 years 6 month.
For the admission,you also have the date of birth certificate of your child.This certificate should be show there to get admission in DPS.
And you also have aware with the eligibility criteria of specific school.This criteria should be satisfied for the admission.
You can go for the admission of your child after April/May.
9th April 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

My son will be 4 yr 3 month by June DOB 03.03.2014. Can I admit him to UKG in DPS Bangalore this year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?