20th April 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the age and percentage required for ML?

sir, iam 32 yrs old and having 52 percentage in ML....pelase tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required and age limit for AIPMT entrance exam?
  2. How much percentage is required for getting placed in a good company? What is the skill requirement?
  3. Age limit required for girls to join Indian Army? How much percentage is required?
  4. What is the age and percentage required for ML?
  5. Percentage required in Graduation for getting admission in IB? Minimum age limit, height and weight required to apply for the exam?
  6. Required qualification and age limit for attending SI of assam police?
  7. What is the percentage required in MAT exam?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get a government job after doing BTS in India? What is the age criteria and percentage required to clear the interview?
  10. What is the maximum age limit for PCS exam? What is the qualification required and how much percentage?
  11. What is the percentage required to apply for OTA exam? What is the age limit?
  12. Can I get scholarship by Rajasthan State Government if secured 84.60% in 12th Commerce?
  13. What is the criteria followed for getting a goverment job after B.E?
  14. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.A? How much percentage is required? I am a student of M.A 1st year from IGNOU
  15. Age required for UP CPMT ? Percentage needed in the test to clear it?
  16. How much percentage is required in 12th standard?
  17. Minimum percentage required in Graduation for Bank PO exam? -- [New]
  18. Can i apply for School Service Commission with 50% marks in Graduation?
25th June 2012, 08:17 PM
sumit911

Default Re: What is the age and percentage required for ML?

Hello Friend,

Can you please specify as to what is the full form of ML??

We would love to help you but you need to tell the full form of ML so that we can assist you.

Thank You.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?