4th July 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Age required for UP CPMT ? Percentage needed in the test to clear it?

How much should be age for U.P c.p.m.t & how much should be %age for this test ?

3rd August 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age required for UP CPMT ? Percentage needed in the test to clear it?

how many age required for cpmt
6th October 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age required for UP CPMT ? Percentage needed in the test to clear it?

what is the minimum age required to appear in medical entrance examination?
26th October 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is needed for the admision in BAMS &for the entrance exam of CPMT
17th November 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

at least what % we should get to qualify cpmt test
13th December 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

can i appear for upcpmt if i am 16 years old?
20th January 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed for cpmt
31st January 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

PERCENT REQUIRED FOR CPMT
23rd April 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I BORN ON 4 DECEMBER 1993 CAN I APPEAR FOR UP CPMT 2012 REPLY ME SOON
9th May 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I born on 14 Aug 1995 can i appear in upcpmt exam
6th June 2012, 01:44 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Age required for UP CPMT ? Percentage needed in the test to clear it?

hi

CBSE conducts All India Pre-Medical/Pre Dental Entrance Examination (AIPMT) to select candidates for 15% merit positions in medical and dental colleges all over India, according to the directives of the Supreme Court.

Eligibility requirements for PMT

Nationality: Indian States of Andhra Pradesh and J&K have opted out of this entrance examination, from the time it begun. So, students from these states are not eligible. However, students who are not domiciled in these states and not seeking admission in medical or dental colleges of these states may apply along with an affidavit to that effect. The affidavit is to be made on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper and needs to be attested by a First Class Judicial/Metropolitan Magistrate.

Minimum Age on 31st December of the year: 17 years
Maximum Age on 31st December of the year: 25 years
SC/ST/OBC students get relaxation of 5 years on upper age limit. Maximum number of attempts allowed: 3

Qualifications Required:

Applicants should have scored at least 50% marks at 10+2 level from a recognized university/board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as subjects.

SC/ST students are allowed to appear for exams, if they attain 40% or more in the qualifying examination.

i think you are eligible for this exam and you can apply for it this year

here are some tips to crack this exam

Tips and Strategies

Solve the previous years’ examination papers and model tests, to get hang of the pattern of questions. It will help you to get familiar with the types of questions that are usually asked and devise appropriate shortcuts and strategies.

Model test papers are abundantly available online and as books and CDs in the market.

Some magazines that target competitive examination students and daily newspapers also carry sample questions for specific topics in the course.

You can practice and evaluate yourself through these model questions and map out your own strengths and weaknesses. This will help you to distribute your time and efforts more intelligently and profitably.

Ideally, you should spend around 10 minutes to read the instructions carefully. Devote 45 seconds to one question. In the end, you should have 15 to 20 minutes of time to go through the paper once again and ponder over the questions you were not sure about.
AIPMT has negative marking. So, only attempt questions that you at least have a vague idea about.

Curb the temptation to guess wildly. A wrong answer means you lose 1 mark from your total score and that you have wasted the valuable time that you could have used to secure three marks for another question.

Often physics and numerical questions pose a problem for students preparing for their medical tests. So, pay more attention to this section while preparing for AIPMT.

If you are not strong in calculations, attempt theoretical questions first and then, attempt numerical or calculation-based questions.

best of luck!!!!!

1st July 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i have passed class12 with 54.2% in pcb ie.phy-51,che-45.bio-64,eng-52.Am i able to apply aipmt test?
24th October 2013, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the 12th percentage to clear the test of CPMT
28th May 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage required in pcb for obc girl to appear upcpmt 2014
17th July 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

approx how many marks should br there or rank should be to get government collage throug mbbs
for general cat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?