16th January 2018, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances of securing MNC job with Correspondence Degree and 2 years of experience?

I was studying for my Diploma ( 03 Yrs Course ) but due to financial rcisis I was unable to complete my studies and was forced to take care of my small brother's studies and feed him. But, now I am looking to move forward with Correspondence Degree for 03 yrs without Intermediate and I have around 02 yrs of experience in USA IT Staffing. Will any of the organizations like TCS, Cognizant, Capgemini, Infosys, Wipro etc., consider my degree with my experience and offer me a job?

20th January 2018, 08:43 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: What are the chances of securing MNC job with Correspondence Degree and 2 years of experience?

It depends upon the vacancy position in various IT companies. Obviously, your experience will matter everywhere but it is little difficult to gain a job in IT sector with good MNCs with diploma as your educational qualification. Your 2 experience in USA IT Staffing will play a vital role in cracking the interview. I will suggest you to complete your graduation first, based on in what field you did your diploma, then try for MNCs your chances will be better after that.
21st January 2018, 04:10 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: What are the chances of securing MNC job with Correspondence Degree and 2 years of experience?

Generally any MNC will look for candidate who has done 10+2 with first class marks and along with that degree or relevant education mostly Bachelor of Technology i.e. B.Tech in any stream like CSE/IT/ECE/EEE etc. but the preference will be given to the computer stream candidates
But one plus point for you is you have 2 years of experience in US IT staffing but that may not be helpful unless you complete you graduation/degree.
So, my suggestion is to pursue degree or equivalent and work simultaneously in the same company after that you will have hand full of opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?