26th February 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available after B.Tech electronics and communication?

I am doing B-tech in electronics&communication.I wish to do M-tech after B-tech.please tell me about the courses availiable now for M-tech in electronics and communication.
BY
AISWARYA.V.A

Related Questions:
  1. Any courses after Electronics and Communication Engineering to get into Marine?
  2. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  3. How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  4. Which are the necessary courses to learn to join the software company? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication
  5. How to join airforce after BE? UES exam?
  6. Can I join Airforce after doing Civil Engineering?
  7. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist?
  8. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  10. What are the courses that I can opt after passing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  11. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  12. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication? -- [New]
  13. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  14. Top 10 engineering colleges in Pondicherry?
  15. How to join for Architecture course? I am an Electronics and communication engineering student
  16. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  17. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  18. Which companies recruit candidates with B.Tech electronics and Communication degree?
19th April 2012, 10:31 PM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: What are the courses available after B.Tech electronics and communication?

Hello friend,

After completing your bachelor in technology(electronics and communication engineering)
you will do some networking courses like.

Courses:
EMBEDDED COURSES
VLSI
CIRCUIT ANALYSIS
CCNA
CCNP
COMMUNICATION COURSE

This will help you for the better future. And also this will help you for getting job from the best companies both in the government sector and in the private sector.
21st June 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses available after B.Tech electronics and communication?

which course will be best after passing B.E in electronics and telecommunication????????????????
5th July 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Can we do MS after b.tech in ece???If not den wats best?-prachi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?