31st October 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

What I have to do to join any space organization or airforce as an engineering after pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

I am pursuing b.tech in civil engineering and want to join any space organisation or airforce as an engineer ......what i have to do?

Related Questions:
14th December 2017, 09:54 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: What I have to do to join any space organization or airforce as an engineering after pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

To join airforce after completing b.tech you must appear for CDSE exam. CDSE stands for combined defence services examination. It is conducted twice in a year.

The eligibility for CDSE exam is
1. All the candidates must complete graduation from a recognized university.
2. The age limit for this exam is 19 - 25 years. The age limit for airforce is 19 - 23 years
3. You must be unmarried.
4. All the male and female candidates can apply.

The procedure for selection is
1. Written exam
2. Physical test
3. Interview and document verification

The airforce requires b.tech candidates as it require technical background people.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?