21st August 2013, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the method to study for PG medical entrance during internship

Please guide me method of study and books for pg medical entrance preparation during internship

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the medical PG entrance exams? I am doing internship
  2. Method to get internship training in HR department of a company? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  4. How should i prepare for medical entrance exams keeping track of various subjects and study hours?
  5. Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?
  6. Can I get admission in MBBS with 65% marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to prepare for medical entrance exams and which are the best colleges in this field?
  8. What are the requirements for MDS entrance exam? What to study for the entrance exam?
  9. How should I prepare for medical entrance exams? I am studying in class 9th currently?
  10. How should I prepare for medical entrance exams? I am studying in class 9th currently?
  11. What is the relation between AIIMS and AIPMT?
  12. Internship in medical electronics for Biomedical Engineer?
  13. Internship in company related to Medical Electronics branch?
  14. How may I do PG in St. Johns ? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for doing MD in general medicine? I'm an Indian citizen living in Africa and doing 1st year internship
  15. How to study for GATE entrance exam?
  16. How can I get internship to study B.E in PESIT Bangalore?
  17. How much is the fee per year of MBBS for open category student?
  18. Is there any bachelor degree like MBBS after completing internship in RML hospital? Am I eligible for UPSC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?