29th January 2018, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for the Post of English Literature Lecturer in schools?

I have completed Post Graduation English literature with graduation in Biological Science. Am I eligible for the post of English Literature Lecturer (first grade) in schools?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join the post of lecturer after completing M.A in English Literature?
  2. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  3. Though my post graduation is in English can I appear for Mass Communication?
  4. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer after doing M.Phil in English Literature
  5. Procedure to study PhD in English Literature in SVNIT University for a Lecturer?
  6. Am I eligible for the lecturer post in any government college after doing M.A in English Literature and M.Phil in English Language?
  7. Lecturer vacancy in a good college for English Literature?
  8. How can I become a lecturer in government college after completing M.A in English Literature?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Entrepreneurship after completion of MA in English literature?
  10. Can I apply for PGT post for English subject as per my qualification? What if my degree subject is not matching with PG subject?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English literature after completion of MA in English?
  12. Educational criteria for Lecturer job in Telangana schools?
  13. Syllabus and reference books for SET Maharashtra Exams? How many times is SET exam conducted in a year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Ph.D in English literature after passing M.A in English with 49%?
  15. How can I study correspondence M.A.(Political Science) if already completed from Rajasthan University?
  16. Eligibility criteria for doing M.Phil in English Literature through distance mode?
  17. Marks in post graduation for doing Ph.D in English Literature?
  18. Will there be any way for me to become a Lecturer other than NET and SET Exams? Can I do Ph.D and become a Lecturer having secured 49% in 1st year of MA in English Literature?
27th February 2018, 01:20 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for the Post of English Literature Lecturer in schools?

For recruitment as PGT ( English ), the required qualification is that candidate must have passed master degree in English.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in master degree. B.Ed or equivalent qualification is also mandatory to appear for entrance examination conducted by CBSE or State Education board.

For CTET visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
27th February 2018, 10:28 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for the Post of English Literature Lecturer in schools?

PGT ( Post Graduate Teacher ) and for recruitment, you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognized university.

Candidate must also have passed B.Ed qualification to appear for an examination.

There is no limitation on discipline of bachelor degree to appear for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?