25th November 2016, 08:14 PM
Debbi couch

What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess or a Flight Attendant?

Respected Sir, I am a student doing Computer Technology, I want to become an Air hostess, Flight attendant or work at the airport. I am brown skinned, moderate weight and height plus beautiful with a good smile. How can I join the flight school? Which Institutions can I go to in Kampala, Uganda?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess? What is the Age limit to become an Air Hostess?
  2. Which course should I opt after completing Madhyamik examination?
  3. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  4. How can I become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  5. What is the physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  6. Qualification criteria required to become an Air Hostess
  7. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  8. What is the qualification required to become an Air Hostess? How much do I have to pay to become an Air Hostess?
  9. What is the criteria followed to become a male air hostess? -- [New]
  10. What is the minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess?
  11. Qualification criteria required for becoming an Air Hostess
  12. Flight attendant for student pursuing graduation?
  13. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with Arts stream? What is the physical criteria required and do I need to join any Training Institute?
  14. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  15. Qualification required to be an Air Hostess?
  16. Qualification required, expense and duration of Air Hostess Training?
  17. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th or B.Sc? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  18. Air Hostess Job, I want to become an Air hostess -- [Most Discussed]
30th September 2017, 11:39 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess or a Flight Attendant?

Educational Qualification and Physical Criteria Required to become an Air Hostess:

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for become Air Hostess.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for Air Hostess is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

>> You must have proficient in English, Hindi and any of the foreign languages

>> The minimum age must be 17 years and the maximum age must not exceed 26 years in order to be eligible.

>> Minimum Height required is 157 cms and weight must be in proportion to the height.

>> Eye sight must be Normal and 6/6 uncorrected in both the eyes..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?