2nd October 2017, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required after 10th standard to become an IAS?

What is the qualification required after 10th standard to become an IAS? Can you please provide me with the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can suggest me the right way to proceed further to reach my goal. Thank you!

4th October 2017, 09:03 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the qualification required after 10th standard to become an IAS?

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services.

The requirements for IAS examination:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

Minimum age limit is 21 years.

After tenth, you must pursue 10+2 then bachelor's degree to become eligible for Civil Services exam.
5th October 2017, 12:16 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required after 10th standard to become an IAS?

I.A.S stands for Indian Administrative Service and for recruitment candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages of Civil Service examination.

The minimum required educational qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree.

The age limit to appear is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you have to pursue minimum bachelor degree to appear in examination. You can follow a proper strategy as according to syllabus for examination.

For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
5th October 2017, 07:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To become an IAS officer, you have to pursue your higher studies in Higher Secondary and Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. Once, you have finished your Bachelor's degree course, you are eligible to apply for IAS examination. The age criteria required to apply for IAS examination is 21 to 32 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?