23rd November 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

What to do after completing 12th standard? Can I go for IAS or Indian Army?

What should I do after my 12th standard. Actually right now I am in 10th and I will appear for my boards next year from ICSE boards. I am really very confused whether I should go for IAS or Indian Army after 12th. Also please tell me what are the qualifications for the same. And if I do IAS from PCM , General Knowledge is also required because my G.K is very weak and I need your best guidance.

Thank You very much.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing 12th Arts with 50%? Minimum and Maximum height required to join Indian Army?
  2. How to join Indian Army after completing 12th without NCC?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for NDA entrance exam after completion of 12th standard?
  4. How can I join Indian Army after completing my education? In which stream can I join and how much is the rank required?
  5. Can I join Indian army, navy or air force after completing 2nd PUC with commerce stream?
  6. Can I join diploma after 10th if I wanted to join in Indian Army?
  7. How to become an IAS officer after completing 12th standard? Is there any need to join any training institute?
  8. How can I become an IAS officer after completing 12th standard?
  9. What should I do to become a Pilot being a candidate of pursuing 12th standard?
  10. kya me next year 10 th ki exam external de sakta hu ?
  11. What should I do to join the Indian Army while studying medicine 1st year?
  12. Procedure to join Indian Army for a candidate who quit education after completing 7th standard?
  13. How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing class 12th? When should I apply for the same? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Army with mentioned subjects in 12th standard? Procedure to join?
  15. Engineering in Indian Army after 72.17 percent marks in 12th standard -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do IAS after completing BSc and MSc after completing 12th?
  17. How can I join Indian Army after passing 12th computer science? Is there any examination to join India Army after completing 12th
  18. Process to join Indian Army after class 12th with 64% marks?
24th November 2016, 07:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completing 12th standard? Can I go for IAS or Indian Army?

After completion of your 12th standard, you can pursue your higher studies in any stream of your interest. You can join Indian Army through NDA examination after completion of your 12th standard. You need to pursue Graduation course in any stream from a recognised board to be eligible to appear in IAS examination. Its your wish to join IAS or Indian Army based on your interest and future aim. If you think your General Knowledge is weak, you can take coaching to prepare for IAS examination.
1st December 2016, 10:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completing 12th standard? Can I go for IAS or Indian Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do after my 12th standard. Actually right now I am in 10th and I will appear for my boards next year from ICSE boards. I am really very confused whether I should go for IAS or Indian Army after 12th. Also please tell me what are the qualifications for the same. And if I do IAS from PCM , General Knowledge is also required because my G.K is very weak and I need your best guidance.

Thank You very much.
After completion of 12th standard, you can apply for Indian Army through NDA exam. But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19.5 years.

But 12th standard candidates are not eligible for IAS exam. The minimum educational qualification required for IAS exam is graduation degree from a recognized University.

So after completion of 12th standard, you can do graduation degree to become an IAS officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?